Torres del Paine and Grey Navegation, it includes catamaran navigation through Grey Lake and Glacier, then visiting the main park viewpoints such as: Pehoe, Nordenskjold Lake and the best panoramic views of the Paine mountains. You will also enjoy an incredible landscape in Sarmiento Lake, then finishing at Laguna Amarga Lodge, with a unique image of the Towers. This park is one of the 11 protected areas of the Magallanes and Chilean Antarctic Region. Altogether, the protected areas cover 51% of the total surface of the region (6,728,744 hectares). The founding date of Torres del Paine National Park was in 1959 under the name of “Parque Nacional de Turismo Lago Grey”. Another important fact was the declaration as a World Biosphere Reserve by UNESCO in April 1978.
Keep in mind: 2-day Programs
- 05:45-06:00 The passengers are picked up at their place of lodging in Punta Arenas.
- 08:00 Arrival at Puerto Natales. Stop at the cafeteria.
- 10:00-10:30 Visit to Cueva de Milodon
- 12:00 Check in at Hotel Lago Grey and a walk of approximately 30 minutes along the beach to reach the catamaran Only during the months when the wáter level increases, there is an inflatable boat to approach the catamaran, without having to walk.
- 13:00-15:45 Navigation on the lake on board of a modern catamaran.
- 16:15-18:30 Visit to viewpoints such as: Pehoe, Salto Grande, Nordenskjöld and Laguna Amarga with amazing view of Torres del Paine indeed.
- 20:0 Arrival at Puerto Natales
- 22:30-23:00 Arrival at Punta Arenas.
INCLUDED: Transportation from / to your place of lodging/ Driver- Guide/ Navigation/ Guide on board the catamaran/ Pisco Sour drink or Soda during the navigation.
NOT INCLUDED: Food/ Entrance Ticket (cash in Chilean pesos)
TOUR PRICES (June 2019 to March 2020) Minimum 2 Pax
- 2 pax $190,000 each
- 3 pax $165,000 each
- 4 pax $140,000 each
- 5 pax $130,000 each
NAVIGATION SEPTEMBER – MARCH: Daily departures. For the 1st or 2nd navigation, the tour schedules may vary according to the sailing time.
ENTRY TICKETS PRICE
- Milodon Cave (since August 2019): National child (age 11 and under) income released. Local teenagers (12 to 17 years old) $ 2,000. National adult $ 4,000. On the other hand, National senior (over 60 years) income released. Disabled national child (age 11 and under) income released. Disabled national adolescent (12 to 17 years old) income released. National adult disabled $ 2,000. National elderly adult disabled (over 60 years) income released. Foreign child (age equal and less than 11 years) income released. Foreign teenager (12 to 17 years old) $ 4,000. Adult and older adult foreigner (includes disabled persons) $ 8,000.
- Torres del Paine (January-April 2020): National adult $ 7,000, children up to 11 years released, young people from 12 to 17 years old $ 3,500, older adults released, children and young people with disabilities up to 17 years old released, adults with disabilities $ 3,500, older adults with Disability released, foreign children up to 11 years released, young foreigners from 12 to 17 years old $ 12,500, foreign adult $ 25,000, foreigner with disability $ 25,000 and foreign senior citizen $ 25,000.
RECOMMENDATIONS FOR THIS TOUR:
- Carry your Identity Card.
- Bring food from Punta Arenas, a basic, easy to carry snack is recommended. Nevertheless, on board the catamaran there is cafeteria (coffee and sweet snack).
- Take cash to pay for the tickets (Chilean currency)
- Wear comfortable shoes.
- Take your cell pone and camera fully charged. ¡Drones are not allowed inside the Park!