Firstly, we have departures every day from Punta Arenas. It includes guided tours and hikes to the most important attractions. Firstly, Cueva del Milodon,(Mylodon’s Cave), where this mythical animal lived. Then in Torres del Paine, ice floes on the Grey beach, Pehoé and Nordenskjold Lakes, with a panoramic view of the Paine Mountains and finishing the tour with an exceptional sight of the Paine Towers from Laguna Amarga. This natural sanctuary is one of the 11 protected areas of Magallanes and Chilean Antarctica Region. Altogether, the surface of these nature reserves covers 51% of the total area of the region (6.728.744 hectares). Torres del Paine Park founding date was 1959 under the name of “Parque Nacional de Turismo Lago Grey”. In addition, another important fact was the declaration as a World Biosphere Reserve by UNESCO in April 1978. Also you can Consider: 2 days
- 05:15-05:45 The passengers are picked up at their place of lodging in Punta Arenas.
- 08:30-09:00 Arrival at Puerto Natales. Stop at the Punto Copec cafeteria.and a visit to the Waterfront Ave.
- 09:30-10:30 Visit to Cueva del Milodon (Mylodon’s Cave), 24 km away.
- 11:30-14:00 Arrival at the National Park, then visiting Lago Grey beach for about 1 hour where you will see ice floes on the shores of the lake.
- 14:30-16:30 Visit to other lookouts along the way such as Pehoe, Salto Grande, Nordenskjöld and Laguna Amarga with views to Torres del Paine.
- 17:30 Arrival at Puerto Natales and return to the city of Punta Arenas.
- 20:30-21:30 Arrival at Punta Arenas.
INCLUDED: Transportation from / to your place of accommodation/ Guide
NOT INCLUDED: Food / tickets (cash in Chilean currency)
TOUR PRICES: (Valid from october- april 2020)
ENTRY TICKETS PRICE
- Milodon Cave (since August 2019): National child (age 11 and under) income released. National teenager (12 to 17 years old) $ 2,000. National adult $ 4,000. Local senior (over 60 years) income released. Disabled national child (age 11 and under) income released. Disabled national adolescent (12 to 17 years old) income released. National adult disabled $ 2,000. National elderly adult disabled (over 60 years) income released. Foreign child (age equal and less than 11 years) income released. Foreign teenager (12 to 17 years old) $ 4,000. Adult and older adult foreigner (includes disabled persons) $ 8,000.
- Torres del Paine (January-April 2020): National adult $ 7,000, children up to 11 years released, young people from 12 to 17 years old $ 3,500, older adults released, children and young people with disabilities up to 17 years old released, adults with disabilities $ 3,500, older adults with Disability released, foreign children up to 11 years released, young foreigners from 12 to 17 years old $ 12,500, foreign adult $ 25,000, foreigner with disability $ 25,000 and foreign senior citizen $ 25,000.
RECOMMENDATIONS FOR THIS TOUR:
- Bring food from Punta Arenas, nevertheless there are some cafeteria areas inside the park.
- Your are going to need cash (Chilean pesos) for tickets.
- Bring comfortable shoes, because there are 2 short, low-difficulty walks, comfortable shoes or sneakers are recommended. .
- Take your cell pone and camera fully charged. Just so you know ¡Drones are not allowed inside the Park!
For Bookings: Contact us to check availability. You can reach us:
- By telephone at 56 612 371074 and/ or Whatsapp +56962038339/ +56962895442
- Email: [email protected]
- Contact Form via Website
- Social Networks (Facebook or Instagram)
Once confirmed availability: Request reservation via email to [email protected] sending data such as: names, number of people, nationality, contact number, then make the payment via Webpay Plus through our website or electronic transfer. Once the payment has been received, the reservation will be confirmed.For groups or direct bookings you can make prepayment of 50% via bank deposit or electronic transfer. Send voucher to [email protected] . The remaining 50% can be paid up to 24 hours before the tour.Payment methods: Webpay plus, electronic transfer or bank deposit.Special rate: Children from 0 to 10 years old pay between 50% and 75% on some regular tours. .Rates: The rates published on our website correspond to regular shared services, with a máximum of 15 passengers per tour, except for navigations.Private or group Tours: You must request a quote via email to: [email protected]Rates change: From September 15 the rates will be modified because of high season. For reservations made in advance, high season rates will be applied.Cancellation or rescheduling: On regular tours (except navigations), the passenger may cancel the service or reschedule for another date, at least 24 hours before. In case of cancellation within the established period, full amount will be refunded.In case of retraction within 24 hours before the tour, there will be no refund or rescheduling. Any cancellation or reprogramming must be requested exclusively by email.There will also be no refund of money, in case the passenger does not show up at the scheduled hour or is not ready at the pick-up time at their place of lodging.Cancellation by weather conditions: Full refund will be made when the company cancels the tour before starting the service, due to adverse weather conditions. During the development of the activity, no refund of money is considered, in this case, by factors external to the company. If there is compensation for a special situation, it will be agreed by the parties, and it will be defined by the development that the travel program has had.Scheduled Programs: With 15 days in advance, confirmed services may be cancelled at no charge. Cancellation between 14 to 6 days before, 50% refund, 5 days before services, no refund.Navigations: These are carried out by external companies, therefore, we accept their comercial policies which we request to be informed before contracting the service. The main feature is that the departures and / or full development of the activity are subject to climatic conditions. .Our service includes 24/7/365. We operate most of the tours directly and the attention is personalized at all times.Cancellation policy of this navigation: ISLA MAGDALENA (MAGDALENA ISLAND) The service is subject to weather conditions. The routes may be partially or temporarily altered due to mechanical, meteorological, and / or operational problems.In case the disembarkation on the island is not possible due to weather conditions, 50% of the payment will be refundedIn case of cancellation by the passenger, there will be no refund between 1 to 6 days before the trip. In case of cancellation 7 days before, 100% will be refunded.Refund policy for this navigation: (BALMACEDA AND SERRANO GLACIERS) Navigation will be cancelled if there is a no-sail order issued by the Maritime Authority.In case that once the ship sails from Puerto Natales, the program has already started but the weather conditions worsen, the captain on board will consider the convenience of aborting the trip considering first of all the safety of the passengers and secondly the ship securityIn this event and if more than two hours have elapsed from the time of departure, 50% of the activity will be charged, returning the remaining 50% to the passenger. If the cancellation is within the first two hours, a 100% refund of the tour pice will be given. .PERITO MORENO GLACIER It will be the responsibility of each passenger to check their personal data before leaving the country. In case of foreigners, it will be their responsibility to verify if they need a visa, pay a reciprocity fee, etc. All this according to the current agreements between countries.The company is not responsible for people who are prohibited from leaving the country.The company is not responsible for passengers who have pending lawsuits with the Chilean authorities.The company will not make refunds to those passengers who are rejected at customs because they are prohibited from leaving the country, expired IDs or other reasons in which the company has no responsibility.Optional navigation in Perito Moreno is not guaranteed. This due to probable delays in customs or cancellation by the shipping company.