Torres del Paine 2 days
The Torres del Paine 2 days tourist program covers the main attractions of the area, including Puerto Natales, the 3 caverns of Cueva del Milodon and the tour through Torres del Paine. Therefore, a series of walks and visits to viewpoints are carried out such as Grey Lake beach, Pehoe Lake viewpoint, hike in Salto Grande, viewpoint of Nordenjkold Lake, Sarmiento Lake and finally the Laguna Amarga area, where we will get the best views of the Paine Towers. During the whole trip you can observe fauna; families of Guanacos, Rheas, Condor and others and native flora of the Magellan region.
You can also see 1 dia Torres del Paine
- DAY 1: Transfer from Punta Arenas to Puerto Natales and lunch at this city, then we will go to the Cueva del Milodon (Mylodon’s Cave). Departure to Torres del Paine.
- Accommodation in cabins of the Serrano River area.
- DAY 2: Full Day Torres del Paine: Transfer to the Grey Lake area to enjoy a walk on the beach and the viewpoint, from where we will see the ice floes and the Glacier. Afterwards we will visit the Pehoe Lake viewpoint, one of the park’s main attractions, the beautiful cascade known as Salto Grande,Nordenskjöld’s Lake viewpoint and Laguna Amarga, with another magnificent panoramic view.
Minimum number of pax: 4
INCLUDED: Transporte/ Guía/ Alojamiento
NOT INCLUDED: Alimentación /entradas (efectivo)
$ 185.000 each (based on 4 people)
PRICE OF ENTRY TICKETS
- Milodon Cave (since August 2019): National child (age 11 and under) income released. National teenager (12 to 17 years old) $ 2,000. Local adult $ 4,000. Senior people (over 60 years) income released. Disabled national child (age 11 and under) income released. Disabled national adolescent (12 to 17 years old) income released. National adult disabled $ 2,000. National elderly adult disabled (over 60 years) income released. Foreign child (age equal and less than 11 years) income released. Foreign teenager (12 to 17 years old) $ 4,000. Adult and older adult foreigner (includes disabled persons) $ 8,000.
- Torres del Paine (October-December 2019): National Adult $ 6,000, foreign adult $ 21,000, adult with a disability $ 3,000; national children and residents in the country up to 11 years of age released; between 12 and 18 years old $ 2,000, foreign child $ 6,000; child in disability situation entrance released and older adults entrance released.
- Torres del Paine (January-April 2020): National adult $ 7,000, children up to 11 years released, young people from 12 to 17 years old $ 3,500, older adults released, children and young people with disabilities up to 17 years old released, adults with disabilities $ 3,500, older adults with Disability released, foreign children up to 11 years released, young foreigners from 12 to 17 years old $ 12,500, foreign adult $ 25,000, foreigner with disability $ 25,000 and foreign senior citizen $ 25,000.
RECOMMENDATIONS FOR THIS TOUR:
- Bring cash (Chilean pesos) to pay for the entry tickets.
- Wear adequate shoes, because there are 2 short, low difficulty walks, but comfortable shoes or sneakers are recommended.
- Take your cell pone and camera fully charged. In addition to this, ¡Drones are not allowed inside the Park!