The program “Strait of Magellan” includes 3 tours, related to the Strait: 2 Penguin watching tours and Fuerte Bulnes (Bulnes Fort).
- Fuerte Bulnes Where Chile took possession of the Strait of Magellan.
- Isla Magdalena In the middle of the Strait of Magellan, inhabited by Magellanic Penguins.
- Tierra del Fuego Because of its history and for hosting the only colony of King Penguin in South America.
ITINERARY (You can organize them as you want)
- See your itinerary here: Fuerte Bulnes
- Itinerary here: Isla Magdalena
- Itinerary here: Tierra del Fuego
INCLUDED: Private airport transfer/ Shared transportation on the tour/ Guide/ Driver-Guide (Fuerte Bulnes)
NOT INCLUDED: Food/ Entry Tickets/ Transportation to the pier (Isla Magdalena)
PROGRAM PRICES (Valid from November 1)
General $170,000 per person
ENTRY TICKETS PRICE:
- Parque Pinguino Rey: Adults $12,000, children up to 10 years old Free admission.
- Fuerte Bulnes: Nationals $ 12,000 and foreigners $ 16,000
- Isla Magdalena: Already included
RECOMMENDATIONS FOR THIS PROGRAM:
- Bring cash to pay for tickets (Chilean pesos) at Pinguino Rey Park and Fuerte Bulnes.
- For Tierra del Fuego: Bring cash to pay for the lunch.
- During the 3 tours, it is recommended to wear comfortable and warm clothing.
- For Isla Magdalena the passengers must arrive on time with their Identity Card and Boarding Pass.
For Bookings: Contact us to check availability. You can reach us:
- By telephone at 56 612 371074 and/ or Whatsapp +56962038339 / +56962895442
- Email: [email protected]
- Contact Form via Website
- Social Networks (Facebook or Instagram)
Once confirmed availability: Request reservation via email to [email protected] sending data such as: names, number of people, nationality, contact number, then make the payment via Webpay Plus through our website or electronic transfer. Once the payment has been received, the reservation will be confirmed.
For groups or direct bookings you can make prepayment of 50% via bank deposit or electronic transfer. Send voucher to [email protected] . The remaining 50% can be paid up to 24 hours before the tour.
Payment methods: Webpay plus, electronic transfer or bank deposit.
Special rate: Children from 0 to 10 years old pay between 50% and 75% on some regular tours. .
Rates: The rates published on our website correspond to regular shared services, with a máximum of 15 passengers per tour, except for navigations.
Private or group Tours: You must request a quote via email to: [email protected]
Rates change: From September 15 the rates will be modified because of high season. For reservations made in advance, high season rates will be applied.
Cancellation or rescheduling: On regular tours (except navigations), the passenger may cancel the service or reschedule for another date, at least 24 hours before. In case of cancellation within the established period, full amount will be refunded.
In case of retraction within 24 hours before the tour, there will be no refund or rescheduling. Any cancellation or reprogramming must be requested exclusively by email.
There will also be no refund of money, in case the passenger does not show up at the scheduled hour or is not ready at the pick-up time at their place of lodging.
Cancellation by weather conditions: Full refund will be made when the company cancels the tour before starting the service, due to adverse weather conditions. During the development of the activity, no refund of money is considered, in this case, by factors external to the company. If there is compensation for a special situation, it will be agreed by the parties, and it will be defined by the development that the travel program has had.
Scheduled Programs: With 15 days in advance, confirmed services may be cancelled at no charge. Cancellation between 14 to 6 days before, 50% refund, 5 days before services, no refund.
Navigations: These are carried out by external companies, therefore, we accept their comercial policies which we request to be informed before contracting the service. The main feature is that the departures and / or full development of the activity are subject to climatic conditions. .
Our service includes 24/7/365. We operate most of the tours directly and the attention is personalized at all times.