Punta Arenas 3 days includes the most sought-after tourist destinations. While there are different excursion alternatives from Punta Arenas, the tours included in this program are without a doubt, the most popular indeed.
- Fuerte Bulnes, where Chile took possession of the Strait of Magellan.
- Tierra del Fuego, Because of its history and for hosting the only colony of King Penguin in South America.
- Torres del Paine, of course an unmissable for tourists because of its incomparable beauty.
ITINERARY (You can organize them as you want)
- See your itinerary here: Fort Bulnes
- Itinerary here: Tierra del Fuego
- Itinerary here: Torres del Paine
INCLUDED: Private airport transfer/ Shared transportation on the tour/ Guide/ Driver- Guide (Fuerte Bulnes)
NOT INCLUDED: Food/ Entry tickets/
PROGRAM PRICES (Valid from October 1)
- 1 person $145,000 each
- 2 person $140,000 each
- From 3 person $135.000 each
ENTRY TICKETS PRICE:
- Torres del Paine (October-December 2019): National Adult $ 6,000, foreign adult $ 21,000, adult with a disability $ 3,000; national children and residents in the country up to 11 years of age released; between 12 and 18 years old $ 2,000, foreign child $ 6,000; on the other hand, child in disability situation entrance released and also elder people released entrance.
- Torres del Paine (January-April 2020): National adult $ 7,000, children up to 11 years released, young people from 12 to 17 years old $ 3,500, also older adults released, as with children and young people with disabilities up to 17 years old released, adults with disabilities $ 3,500, older adults with Disability released, foreign children up to 11 years released, young foreigners from 12 to 17 years old $ 12,500, foreign adult $ 25,000, foreigner with disability $ 25,000 and foreign senior citizen $ 25,000.
- M. N. Cave of Milodon National child (age equal and less than 11 years old) income released. National teenager (12 to 17 years old) $ 2,000. National adult $ 4,000. Elder people (over 60 years) income released. Disabled national child (age 11 and under) income released. Disabled national adolescent (12 to 17 years old) income released. National adult disabled $ 2,000. National elderly adult disabled (over 60 years) income released. Foreign child (age equal and less than 11 years) income released. Foreign teenager (12 to 17 years old) $ 4,000. Adult and older adult foreigner (includes disabled persons) $ 8,000.
- Pinguino Rey: adults $12,000, children up to 10 years Free admission.
- Fuerte Bulnes:$ 12,000 nationals and $ 16,000 foreigners
RECOMMENDATIONS FOR THIS PROGRAM:
- Torres del Paine: Bring food from Punta Arenas, a basic, that is to say; easy to carry, snack is recommended. Also, bring cash to pay for the meal (Chilean pesos).
- Tierra del Fuego: Bring cash to pay for the food.
- During the 3 tours, it is recommended to wear comfortable and warm clothing since conditions varies all day long.