Ver la ruta del Programa
Fort Bulnes is located 55 km. South of Punta Arenas. It is an historical reconstruction of the Fort founded in 1843, when a young Republic under the government of Manuel Bulnes took possession of the Strait both by strategy as well as its economic potential and by the desire and will of Bernardo O’Higgins.
On the tour are visited several places of interest, such as:the interpretative center, which houses a sample about human and natural history in relation to the Strait of Magellan, lookout of the Strait, O’Higgins lighthouse, the church, post office, the jail, stables, among others.
Puerto del Hambre (Port Famine, national historic monument) is closed for conservation reasons and can be seen from the terrace of the visitor center.
Finally, an obligatory stop is that at the Hito Geografico Mitad de Chile (a monument marking Chile’s geographical center, considering from the Northern limit of the country to the South Pole).
To complement the history of Fuerte Bulnes… City Tour
- 09:00-09:30 The passengers are picked up at their place of lodging in Punta Arenas.
- 09:30-10:20 Transfer to Fuerte Bulnes, 55 km South of Punta Arenas.
- 10:30-11:30 Tour through the reconstruction of Fort Bulnes, following the path that leads to a lookout of the Strait, overlooking Dawson Island (a place of great historical relevance in the region, where Chile takes possession of the Strait of Magellan).
- 12:00-13:00 Tour of the Visitor Center, which reveals the natural and human history of the Strait of Magellan. It has 2 levels and cafeteria.
- 13:00-14:00 Return to the city of Punta Arenas, with a special stop at the monument that marks the middle point of the national territory, from the border with Peru to the South Pole.
INCLUDED: Transportation from / to your place of accommodation / Driver- Guide
NOT INCLUDED: Tickets
PRICE OF TICKES ( 14 september to April 2020)
- Adults residing in Chile $ 12,000, minor (6-17 years old) $ 4,500, senior adult $ 7,000, children up to 5 years RELEASED / Adults general rate 4,500 and foreigners $ 16,000, minor (6-17years) $ 6,000, RND credential holders (national disability registry ) RELEASED
TOUR PRICE (September 14 – April 2020)
- Adults $15,000 each
- Children up to 10 years old $10,000 each
RECOMMENDATIONS FOR THIS TOUR:
- Remember to take cash for the ticket (there is Transbank at the park, but the signa lis weak)
- Make sure to take warm clothes, especially in Autumn-Winter. (hat, gloves)
For Bookings: Contact us to check availability. You can reach us:
- By telephone at 56 612 371074 and/ or Whatsapp +56962038339 / +56962895442
- Email: [email protected]
- Contact Form via Website
- Social Networks (Facebook or Instagram)
Once confirmed availability: Request reservation via email to [email protected] sending data such as: names, number of people, nationality, contact number, then make the payment via Webpay Plus through our website or electronic transfer. Once the payment has been received, the reservation will be confirmed.
For groups or direct bookings you can make prepayment of 50% via bank deposit or electronic transfer. Send voucher to [email protected] . The remaining 50% can be paid up to 24 hours before the tour.
Payment methods: Webpay plus, electronic transfer or bank deposit.
Special rate: Children from 0 to 10 years old pay between 50% and 75% on some regular tours. .
Rates: The rates published on our website correspond to regular shared services, with a máximum of 15 passengers per tour, except for navigations.
Private or group Tours: You must request a quote via email to: [email protected]
Rates change: From September 15 the rates will be modified because of high season. For reservations made in advance, high season rates will be applied.
Cancellation or rescheduling: On regular tours (except navigations), the passenger may cancel the service or reschedule for another date, at least 24 hours before. In case of cancellation within the established period, full amount will be refunded.
In case of retraction within 24 hours before the tour, there will be no refund or rescheduling. Any cancellation or reprogramming must be requested exclusively by email.
There will also be no refund of money, in case the passenger does not show up at the scheduled hour or is not ready at the pick-up time at their place of lodging.
Cancellation by weather conditions: Full refund will be made when the company cancels the tour before starting the service, due to adverse weather conditions. During the development of the activity, no refund of money is considered, in this case, by factors external to the company. If there is compensation for a special situation, it will be agreed by the parties, and it will be defined by the development that the travel program has had.
Scheduled Programs: With 15 days in advance, confirmed services may be cancelled at no charge. Cancellation between 14 to 6 days before, 50% refund, 5 days before services, no refund.
Navigations: These are carried out by external companies, therefore, we accept their comercial policies which we request to be informed before contracting the service. The main feature is that the departures and / or full development of the activity are subject to climatic conditions. .
Our service includes 24/7/365. We operate most of the tours directly and the attention is personalized at all times.