Ver la ruta del Programa
Base Torres (Towers’ Base)
Base Torres is one of the most visited trails in Torres del Paine National Park. It belongs to part of the world famous “W” tourist circuit. Its most important attraction is the viewpoint of the towers, after a 4 hour trekking and another 4 for the return. The trail starts from Hosteria Las Torres. You walk bordering the Almirante Nieto mountain and Ascencio River. On the route there is a remarkable contrast between the Patagonian steppe and the native forest. The final ascent is through a 1km moraine until you reach an amphitheater-type viewpoint with the best views of the Torres del Paine.
You also have this alternative Torres del Paine desde Punta Arenas
- 06:30-07:00 The passengers are picked up at their place of accommodation in Puerto Natales.
- 09:00 Entry to the Park is by Laguna Amarga Entrance and 7 km. ahead the trek begins.
- 09:15-11:15 A stretch of approximately 1 hour in ascent to then descend down to El Chileno shelter. A rest of 15 min. approx.
- 11:30-13:30 The route continues to rise through native forests and the last km. is a stony moraine.
- 14:30-18:30 Descent of 4 hours approximately.
- 20:30-21:00 Arrival to Puerto Natales
INCLUDED: Transportation from / to your place of lodging / Guide / trekking poles (optional)
NOT INCLUDED: Food/ entry tickets (cash in Chilean pesos)
TOUR PRICES (october-april 2020)
ENTRY TICKETS PRICE
- Torres del Paine (October-December 2019): National Adult $ 6,000, foreign adult $ 21,000, adult with a disability $ 3,000; national children and residents in the country up to 11 years of age released; between 12 and 18 years old $ 2,000, foreign child $ 6,000; child in disability situation entrance released and older adults entrance released.
- Torres del Paine (January-April 2020): National adult $ 7,000, children up to 11 years released, young people from 12 to 17 years old $ 3,500, older adults released, children and young people with disabilities up to 17 years old released, adults with disabilities $ 3,500, older adults with Disability released, foreign children up to 11 years released, young foreigners from 12 to 17 years old $ 12,500, foreign adult $ 25,000, foreigner with disability $ 25,000 and foreign senior citizen $ 25,000.
RECOMMENDATIONS FOR THIS TOUR:
- Consider bringing food and soft drinks from Puerto Natales.
- Take cash (Chilean pesos) for tickets.
- Make sure to wear warm clothes, especially in Autumn-Winter. (hats, gloves)
- Remember to wear shoes suitable for trekking
- Take your cell pone and camera fully charged. ¡Drones are not allowed inside the Park!
For Bookings: Contact us to check availability. You can reach us:
- By telephone at 56 612 371074 and/ or Whatsapp +56962038339 / +56962895442
- Email: [email protected]
- Contact Form via Website
- Social Networks (Facebook or Instagram)
Once confirmed availability: Request reservation via email to [email protected] sending data such as: names, number of people, nationality, contact number, then make the payment via Webpay Plus through our website or electronic transfer. Once the payment has been received, the reservation will be confirmed.
For groups or direct bookings you can make prepayment of 50% via bank deposit or electronic transfer. Send voucher to [email protected] . The remaining 50% can be paid up to 24 hours before the tour.
Payment methods: Webpay plus, electronic transfer or bank deposit.
Special rate: Children from 0 to 10 years old pay between 50% and 75% on some regular tours. .
Rates: The rates published on our website correspond to regular shared services, with a máximum of 15 passengers per tour, except for navigations.
Private or group Tours: You must request a quote via email to: [email protected]
Rates change: From September 15 the rates will be modified because of high season. For reservations made in advance, high season rates will be applied.
Cancellation or rescheduling: On regular tours (except navigations), the passenger may cancel the service or reschedule for another date, at least 24 hours before. In case of cancellation within the established period, full amount will be refunded.
In case of retraction within 24 hours before the tour, there will be no refund or rescheduling. Any cancellation or reprogramming must be requested exclusively by email.
There will also be no refund of money, in case the passenger does not show up at the scheduled hour or is not ready at the pick-up time at their place of lodging.
Cancellation by weather conditions: Full refund will be made when the company cancels the tour before starting the service, due to adverse weather conditions. During the development of the activity, no refund of money is considered, in this case, by factors external to the company. If there is compensation for a special situation, it will be agreed by the parties, and it will be defined by the development that the travel program has had.
Scheduled Programs: With 15 days in advance, confirmed services may be cancelled at no charge. Cancellation between 14 to 6 days before, 50% refund, 5 days before services, no refund.
Navigations: These are carried out by external companies, therefore, we accept their comercial policies which we request to be informed before contracting the service. The main feature is that the departures and / or full development of the activity are subject to climatic conditions. .
Our service includes 24/7/365. We operate most of the tours directly and the attention is personalized at all times.